Thursday, August 1, 2013

A day after the 35th!

So, I guess blogging is a yearly thing for me, huh?!? 

I had my 35th birthday yesterday and I remembered the blog! Note that I wrote HAD instead of celebrated, because there was no celebration. I was full force alert mode so no cake day for me. But still I was extremely happy and felt blessed on my birthday. Life nga naman..

So what happened last year? There were too many lows and one pinnacle of high. Lost some, gained some. So many stories and apparently no time to share it. Maybe one of these days I will be brave enough to write down some of them. Just so 10, 20 years from now I can look back and say, "Yep, that happened."

I optimistically titled the blog House of RLs, that was in the hopes that by the time this becomes a full pledge blog, we will have a little RL in our midst. I was planning on chronicling our TTC, the pregnancy and preparations for the baby. Even asked for a DSLR for my birthday to chronicle our soon to be new life as parents. 


Well, I guess you shouldn't underestimate the power of positivity.. Be still my heart, their smile melts me like a popsicle under the hot UAE sun. jeeeeheeeeeezz.. corny na kung corny! 



So, here I am 35 and utterly grateful, looking forward to the challenges of motherhood, to the excitements, celebrations, even the (*anticipated) aches and pains. Looking forward to his smiles, his coos, his milestones, his unabashed love and admiration (*inshallah! =).

We are finally a House of RLs and these are our stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment