Monday, August 12, 2013

A Chuckle

Something nice happened this morning. It stopped in my from my usual bustle and made my heart skipped a beat. I will blog about it so I won't forget.

I was making sibin Baby RL before I leave for work, as usual I was singing our morning song (Yes, I sing. To my baby. Exclusively), chit chatting with him, telling him to behave today, not to give his papa a hard time, etc. he was cooing and gaagaaing at me, then he chuckled! Not his usual wide eyed, toothless, soundless grin but a throaty chuckle!

You know what, I was just happy I am present when that happened. As a working mom, I will miss out on so many of his firsts. That I have to accept. Small miracles like this may not come by again, so baby please reserve some milestones for mama.

Sus, ina lang anay.. puli na ko!

No comments:

Post a Comment