Monday, August 5, 2013

Frosty's Minions Swimming Party

Frosty is turning 4 and is having a Minion's Swimming Party!

From the FB updates that we were getting from the parents, it seems that we are loading up with cupcakes and cakes calories that night. Papi Aries makes the tastiest sud-ans ranging from mouth watering Bulalo to super tasty Kare-kare. Mama Lani is in-charge of the yummy desserts! To say that I was bursting at the seams by the end of the evening will be an understatement. Lani handed over a plateful of chocolate cake and cupcakes before we left. Sad to say, most of it was gone by lunch time the following day. Sadder still is that my Project: Balik Alindog is postponed til further notice.

Okay pictures time.. delectable ain't they? I can feel my hips swelling just by looking at them.



Dessert Table at #teamMarquez


Cupcakes Galore
The RLs were very excited because it is Baby RL's first birthday party.  As usual we were the early birds, but knowing the Marquez' penchant for punctuality we have to come early! =) Baby RL is dressed in his Pooh outfit and he was A-D-O-R-able! Obviously as the mother I am biased. But if you do not think that is cute, you are not my friend and I don't like you! =D



Back to the party, Mama Lani DIYed most of the decorations. From the banners, to hand drawn minions balloons, mama's touch was everywhere. I love everything DIY. 


The Sumanga's on the bottom right
The party was so much fun with lots of chicka-chika and kulitans. I was not able to take photo's of the pool and the "other" party outside, I was full on mommy alert because of an incident. The istorya is below, if you came just for the party update you can skip the below part and be spared of my mommy rants.

Anyway, to end this on a happy note. Here's another picture of Baby RL with his Maninay Kate who turned 10 that evening!








No comments:

Post a Comment